"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 59 - Windsor knot


Very theatrical Sergio Rossi crimson and cream heels at Melbourne's historic Windsor Hotel, accompanied by L'Artisan Parfumeur's Premier Figuier Extreme. The cream strap is semi-rigid and winds around the ankle like a snake. Oh how we shoe-fanciers must suffer! These shoes, spectacular as they are, are bloody hard to walk in.

4 comments:

  1. So dramatic and elegant! These are stunning, Kittie. Love that red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a perfectly proportioned shoe, I think. Perfect toe cleavage. And the rug is beautiful. Nice shot. Mr Toorak shooting? Or a Kiwi?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. No, the photographer was Leopard. The occasion was high tea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kittie, you have proved your worth in these masterpieces! How you stayed balanced enjoying high tea at the Windsor I don't know!

    ReplyDelete