"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 50 - Sunflowers


I'm aware there's been a lot of gold lately. Here's more. Ferragamo gold evening sandals with sequin, pearl and sparkle detail out to dinner at Da Noi. The heels (not pictured) are high slim gold spikes. They are worn with Frederic Malle's beautiful Portrait of a Lady.

4 comments:

  1. I feel you're talking about me. Thank you.
    jxg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I do recall a recent vision of a terribly handsome man wearing a Comme des Garcons jacket from the 'Gold' collection of some years ago. Was that you? And did you by any chance say: "There are five people in the world who can wear this jacket, and I'm one of them"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kittie, is there any chance we could combo up the gold ferragamo shoes with the comme des garcons jacket? Ohhh laa laa.

    ReplyDelete