"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 37 - Simply red


These lovely Christian Louboutin heels are exquisitely elegant, but I must say, M Louboutin, not the most comfortable footwear I own. So here they are captured on a rare outing, accompanied by 1270, an intriguing fragrance by P Frapin & Cie. I was given a sample by the lovely Lucy of Agence de Parfum: apparently it's from a family firm that is famous for making cognac. Perfect.

1 comment:

  1. More and more, you remind how flattering the pointy-toe is. So flattering. Love this red, too.

    ReplyDelete