"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 41 - Meshy


Venturing out for a quick lunch, these Max Studio caramel and lime green mesh numbers with ankle straps and stack kitten heels are looking cute on the mosaic floor of Self Preservation. Worn with an old favourite, Chanel No. 19.

2 comments:

  1. I love this photo--the mix of colors and patterns. and 19 is perfect.
    jxg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately my camera battery died and it had to be taken with my Blackberry, but you get the idea. And yes, I always love reacquainting myself with No 19. It was my staple fragrance many years ago and still a great classic.

    ReplyDelete