"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 55 - Florentino


Superb almost-vintage Manolo Blahnik taupe suede mules with large buckle detail and - of course - flared kitten heels, posed at the front of Florentino, swathed in a cloud of Chanel's Coromandel from Les Exclusifs. A friend, my photographer, today found this somewhat assertive fragrance overwhelming. Nevertheless, Kittie felt it was perfectly appropriate on this occasion.

3 comments:

  1. Hello lover. These are one of my favourite pairs. I absolutely LOVE the colour and the design. Please never let these go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are special. I have half-worn them to death, but somehow they keep looking beauteous. Another tribute to the Maestro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the visual pun. And the lady-like appeal of the shoes.

    ReplyDelete