"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 34 - Scholl mates


When I kick off my heels and feel like some comfort, I enjoy padding around the house in my Dr Scholl exercise sandals. Dr Scholl's are, of course, along with skyscrapers, McDonald's and Ferris wheels, another great Chicago innovation, and I've been a devoted fan since the 1970s when I inherited some from my grandmother. This is a pretty pink pair I received as a present from a very thoughtful friend. Worn with Fragonard's Vetyver.

2 comments:

  1. I have never been tempted to get a pair. But these pinks ones would do the trick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes yes, get some - Dr Scholls are fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete