"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 52 - Lady Grey


Grey crushed velvet Vera Wang Simply Vera slides from Kohl's, a department store chain based in America's Midwest. Worn with the refreshing Jo Malone White Jasmine & Mint.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, these are quite lovely. I think grey is so elegant. (It's up there with midnight blue.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes.
    I think you should go to the website:habitually chic as they are showing Christian Louboutin's shop in Miami for some more inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Habitually Chic! Thanks - will check in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't get 'em, I don't get most of Vera Wang--and that's interesting to me. Maybe she's too feminine, or something. I've just never understood her appeal.

    Oh, and Kohl's is also in the South, maybe even nationwide now.

    ReplyDelete