"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 58 - Dolce & Gabbana


D & G ponyskin leopard and chocolate brown patent leather slingbacks with Serge Lutens' Borneo 1834, following a party on Brunswick Street. Pictured here poised, ready to party on.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous photo, great angle. Need I say anymore about the pattern - you can never have too much leopard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Timeless. Can't put a foot wrong with these. Pun intended.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say it's Max dropping his fur again.

    ReplyDelete