"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 56 - Splendor in the grass


Enjoying their freedom on a day away from work with a dear friend from Kiwiland, who took the snap, these Manolo Blahnik minimalist black strappy sandals (style is Csirada) had a little frolic in the grass. Timing was unfortunate as it coincided with the local primary school unleashing a platoon of children (ugh!) into the park for PE, so our stay was abbreviated. These charming Manolos - which have a 3" heel - were accompanied by a lovely rich green scent (well, actually very rich and oriental, but it's in an exceptionally beautiful green bottle) from Amouage, Epic Woman. It somehow goes with the lush greenery and the elegance of the minimalist sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment