"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 30 - Pool cool


On a very hot summer's day, these jewel green satin Kate Spade party sandals are cooling off by the pool, accompanied by one of my favourite fragrances from the nineties (but timeless, and genderless, as all good fragrances are), Bulgari's Eau Parfumee Cologne au The Vert.

3 comments:

  1. I'M GLAD THOSE SHOES DIDN'T END UP IN THE WATER THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A BIG LOSS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this shot - so Slim Aaron. I remember the investment in this pair - they are a fabulous example of Kate Spade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is not fair, I want them!!

    ReplyDelete