"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 16 - The Colour Purple


Ah, Mr Blahnik, what a beautiful sandal! These were purchased on sale at Barneys a few years ago and are suede in a rich saturated shade of purple, worn with Parfum Sacre EDP by Caron. Their name is Perle.

6 comments:

  1. The background is rather trashy, but the shoes - never!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sandal is coloured for feminists. We need more of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour, though it must be difficult to find clothes to match.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kittie, going global!
    jxg

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always thought these were one of your most amazing pairs....

    ReplyDelete