"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 10 - Shoes and the city

Back to work, feeling very Ayn Rand.  Kate Spade beige patent peeptoe slingbacks with black patent perforated trim perched in front of a cityscape - that's St Patrick's Cathedral in the background.  Worn with the classic chypre, Dior's Miss Dior EDC (vintage).

6 comments:

  1. I agree; but the big question: is the lingerie also coordinated? please advise Raester x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this one you can supersize! large downloaded photo. It's a little dark, but the large image shows the shoes, but atmospheric.
    jxg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not working again ! Feet up.

    ReplyDelete