"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 14 - It's raining shoes

It's been pelting down here for days and the backdrop to these sensational gold Pradas is my H&M zebra umbrella.  Humidity = bad hair, but I'm ensuring the excellence of the shoes is a compensating factor, as you can see.  Worn with Tom Ford's Japon Noir.  Nice work, Tom.

3 comments:

  1. (Love your banner.)

    These look particularly fabulous with the toe polish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I saw you having an aperitif with 2 hunky guys in Flinder Lane on Friday night wearing these fab shoes?.

    ReplyDelete