"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 11 - Striped

You know, when people are bored in Melbourne, they start painting the streets.  So, today, on a painted Melbourne laneway, I am pictured wearing a beloved pair of Sergio Rossi mules in two brilliant shades of taupe.  Worn with Estee Lauder's classic '80s fragrance, Knowing.   When I bought it, the lady at the duty free store at San Francisco airport pronounced with enormous passion: "you will never regret this".  So true. Similarly, I have never regretted investing in Sergios.

3 comments:

  1. Yes I like these. Thanks goodness you posted it, I was waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at "two shades of taupe". Kittie, these are absolutely stunning. I'd like to see the heel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alice, I've had these for years...you've seen (and admired) them before. I'll send you a shot including the heel - it's about 2 1/2 inches and in the paler shade of taupe.

    ReplyDelete