"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 24 - Happy feet


These feet are very happy. Why? Well, snapped dining at France Soir, they were thrilled to be with three of their favourite men in the world, including a very dear and unexpected visitor from America (you know who you are). They were also pleased to be soaking up a bit of Australian Open atmosphere - Amelie Mauresmo was at the next table - perfect for my tennis tragic friend! They are wearing a lovely pair of Vera Wang bronze metallic Mary Janes. Teamed with Dior's great classic Diorella, which I wore for years and years and still return to on occasion.

2 comments: