"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 5 - Back to work

These fetching Pradas are great for those days very pointy shoes are in order for striding around the office.  These have little kitten heels, and criss-cross detail featuring tiny silver buckles.  I wore them with a Pucci skirt, which was a perfect combination of Italian quirky style.  I was wearing the lovely Serge Lutens Cedre.

3 comments:

  1. Prada and Pucci - fabulous. I love how unusual the design is, and love a pointy toe. So flattering to the legs...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something very Maira Kalman about these. Her illustrations are so elegant, maybe it's the elongation.
    jxg

    ReplyDelete