"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 18 - Old troupers


These suede slingback heels from Parisian shoemaker Jonak were purchased in the early noughties. Since then they've really been through the wars - they've walked many miles, been rained on, shopped, partied, and accompanied me to the Melbourne Cup - and they're still working. Worn with L'Artisan Parfumeur Iris Pallida.

2 comments:

  1. Are you sure that these shoes haven't been shown before but sprayed a different colour ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure - it's only January, after all. I admit however I have a distinct weakness for the pointy-toed slingback heel genre.

    ReplyDelete