"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Friday, December 30, 2011

Day 364 - City Kittie

Kittie in Chinatown, Melbourne, today browsing won ton menus after her sojourn at the coast, wearing a classic pair of Manolos that make any outing special. Even passengers on the number 86 tram were stealing glances at them! They are paired with a splash or two of 28 La Pausa by Chanel.

3 comments:

  1. Passengers on number 86 tram obviously have good taste! We are all looking forward to Kittie on 31st December. Aspettiamo Gattina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go, City Kittie, go! Yes, another lovely design by Sir Blahnik.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful shoes (as always) Kittie but I had to read your comment twice , I thought you meant No.8 tram which I could understand why passengers were taking glances. But No. 86 passengers would only have been taking glances as they wear no shoes on their feet.

    ReplyDelete