"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Thursday, December 29, 2011

Day 363 - The sound of one foot clapping


Aubergine satin sandals by Jimmy Choo with divine buckles on the vamps and diamante-encrusted buckles on the ankle straps pictured this evening at An Nam Vietnamese restaurant on Brunswick Street, paired with Bulgari's Eau Parfumee Extreme.

6 comments:

  1. I'd like to see these close-up. The colour sounds beautiful. I love the simplicity of these, too. OMG, I can't believe it's the Last Days of Chez Kittie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very difficult to see the details in this shot. You must have been having more than a little fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joseph, you can get a better look at the shoes in the posting for day 171, taken at the Gramercy Tavern in New York back in June by none other than Ms Alice Olive at http://myshoeyear.blogspot.com/2011/06/day-171-gramercy.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kittie, one day Rye the next Brunswick Street you certainly are a social butterfly. Agree with Joseph re the shot but will look at them where directed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kittie, soon it will be time to select "scarpe dell'anno" for the "grande finitura". Or will another chapter of Kitties life begin?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmmm....let's wait and see. Aspettiamo, eh?

    ReplyDelete