"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Friday, December 16, 2011

Day 350 - Handbag

Tonight, Kittie was a 'handbag'...yes, that's right...she was delighted to be asked to stand in for someone even more special (amazing thought)... at one of Melbourne's great Christmas parties. This one was thrown by event organiser suprema, Valentina, and was a beauty. These glittering party shoes with gold heels are by Pedro Garcia and are partnered with Chanel's Coco parfum. A good time was had by all...including the handbag.

5 comments:

  1. you are so clever.

    so a 'handbag' is similar to a 'walker' here, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so, although I've always thought walkers were usually gay male accessories...is this so? I didn't realise you Americans don't use the term handbag. But then you refer to handbags as 'purses'. Funny lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kittie, I did have to drop out just to let you have your day in the sun (even though it was night).I'm glad you enjoyed yourself the shoes are just the thing I would have worn if they were a smaller size.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, these days a walker is usually a gay male, but originally it was simply a single male or a widower. Maybe with gay liberation all the coding has changed.

    What's a 'purse' is Oz?

    ReplyDelete