"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 345 - St Jude's

St Jude is the patron saint of lost causes, and St Jude's is a good place for brunch on Melbourne's Brunswick Street. These white patent Manolo Blahnik sandals are pictured this morning resting on a box of Ranga beer at the aforementioned establishment, accompanied by a dab or three of Jean Patou's classic from the 1930s, Normandie (the 1980s reissue).

4 comments:

  1. Fresh and brave. Fresh because these shoes are white and bright, brave because not many people wear white on their feet in the year 2011. More people should be brave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity of these sandals, Kittie. So elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice ones.... Maximillian would hiss his approval at this - I'm sure...

    ReplyDelete