"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day 342 - Self Preservation

Jimmy Choo slingbacks, exhausted (yes, we've seen them before) at Self Preservation this evening, accompanied by the yummy Frederic Malle Bigararde Concentree...

2 comments:

  1. I like that chair. Are you looking to go past 31/12?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tintin, yes, the chairs at SP are cool. I think they are real bashed-up ex-bistro chairs imported from France. And I'm thinking about what to do when the year ends...and though I don't think I'll be posting every day, I would like to continue to blog occasionally on shoes, perfumes and perhaps also on favourite places to eat and drink...

    ReplyDelete