"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Saturday, December 17, 2011

Day 351 - Summer Scholltice

Well, not quite the summer solstice...we're still a few days away here in the southern hemisphere...but I got in early with these fab silver Dr Scholls with hand-painted wooden bases and couldn't resist the play on words. Aren't they cute? They are partnered with Frederic Malle's Angeliques sous la pluie.

2 comments:

  1. You'll be shocked to know my Scholl's are a tan colour... I'm wearing Angeliques today, too! But my feet are shod in something a tad warmer than a Scholl.

    Goodness, Kittie, you're on the countdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegant ballet pointe posturing for these practical shoes. Kittie you are nearly there - will there be a big finish on 31st December and any reflections you will share with us on the year of 2011.

    ReplyDelete