"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 348 - It's beginning to feel a bit like Christmas

Sergio Rossi pumps with silver detail checking out the Christmas decorations this evening. They are paired with Jubilation 25 by Amouage, a really fabulous chypre with a lot of class and staying power - one of my favourites.

3 comments:

  1. ah, you've lit the candles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous photo.... candles, tree, legs, shoes, perfume... what more could a woman want?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What candles? -- "A lot of class and staying power?" Having silver palpitations.

    ReplyDelete