"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 346 - Bronzed Goddess

Well, not blowing my own trumpet here, but these glorious Vera Wang heels in bronze do really deserve the description. They are paired with a great Estee Lauder scent from a few years ago, Azuree Soleil.

2 comments:

  1. Those points would certainly be able to unseat the most stubborn seat of government! Send them to Zimbabwe immediately! What does Sir Max think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. One rarely knows what Sir Max thinks. He's not saying a word.

    ReplyDelete