"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Friday, July 22, 2011

Day 203 - Magenta

Magnificent Manolo Blahnik Mary Janes in patent magenta (style is Mladari) on the mosaic floor at drinking establishment Rosati, accompanied by Caron's Nuit de Noel, an appropriate fragrance for mid-winter.

3 comments:

  1. Super, super sexy...I love the floor too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I own these in a beautiful taupe. A stunning shoe. Miss Kittie, do not let these leave you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful photograph, was your photograhier Lichfield ?

    ReplyDelete