"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 205 - Combat flats

OK, it's Sunday, I'm off-duty, so go easy on me. Attending to some beauty maintenance today (no smart comments, thanks), I'm pictured in a pair of Lanvin leather and satin flats, and a dab or two of Ambre et Diamant Noir by Ambregris.

4 comments:

  1. beauty maintenance is a battle that's camo worthy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The prettiest of all the ballet flats.... Lanvin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect to "combat" the cold I suspect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you joining the USA Army what an out-fit ?.

    ReplyDelete