"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 185 - Fourth of July

Very special star-spangled shoes that just beg to be worn on this particular day, toasting our American friends at Comme. They are by Parisian shoemaker Rodolphe Menudier, and are worn with another Parisian import, Parfums de Nicolai's New York (of course!)

4 comments:

  1. Best Fourth of July ensemble I've seen today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I was trying to figure out the Comme reference, thinking it was going to be followed by 'des Garcons', but now I understand it (correctly?) to be your location.

    the 4th was swell here. Swell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, those look like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete