"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 184 - Leafy

Black suede knotted sandals by Prada frolicking in a leafy setting after a lovely evening with a dear friend who loves gardens. They are worn with L'Artisan Parfumeur's charming cologne Mandarine.

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful shot! Of course, I particularly love these shoes, Kittie. Do you remember investing in these?! (Together!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do, Alice. I remember it was in the old Barney's, in Chicago. Wasn't it so much better when shoes and cosmetics were on the ground floor? Sorry, Barney's, I love you and everything, but it was a mistake to replicate the New York store layout in the new Chicago store...please put cosmetics and shoes back where they belong!!! Like, what are they doing in the basement (cosmetics) and the second floor (shoes)??!!! Anyway, yes, these were great investments, no doubt at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like my kitchen floor. I remember shoes behind cosmetics. You could watch the women trying shoes on from the across the store in mens sweaters. Someone told me that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tintin, this IS my kitchen floor!

    ReplyDelete