"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day 186 - Spanish shoes

These Adolpho Dominguez spotty fabric shoes are fit for a flamenco session or two. Purchased during a delightful holiday in Spain some years ago, they are posed in a Melbourne laneway, enhanced with some Wolfords fishnets and a spritz or two of Chanel's No 5 Eau Premiere.

4 comments:

  1. Wey hey hey, here she comes
    She comes in colors
    You know she gonna turn the daylight on
    Cause I love the way you talk to me
    And I love the way you walk on me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this shot.

    ReplyDelete