"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day 197 - The elephant in the room

After a very enjoyable evening cocktrailing around the delightful micro-burb of West Melbourne, Kittie is encountering the legendary elephant in the room in a pair of Jimmy Choo slingbacks with reptile trim. This particular elephant hails from Jaipur, Rajasthan, and is part of a menagerie accumulated by my dear friend Barri Gottic, a former resident of Barcelona. The fuchsia tights are from Urban Outfitters, and the fragrance is L'Artisan Parfumeur's Timbuktu.

3 comments: