"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 195 - Ladies' lounge

Deep brown Loula pumps on rather vibrant pub carpet in rural Victoria on a chilly evening.  Pictured in the ladies' lounge of the local pub, they are paired with Premier Figuier Extreme by L'Artisan Parfumeur.

5 comments:

  1. who took this picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joseph, both pictures taken by a family member. Yes, the shoe shot is blurry - possibly a good thing given the carpet - but love the retro sign! These wonderful relics are fast disappearing so it's important to treasure them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, but were there any ladies present?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're naughty, Joseph. Of COURSE ladies were present!

    ReplyDelete