"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 152 - Canuckmania

Vancouver is in a state of mania over the local ice hockey team the Canucks making the Stanley Cup.  These Prada slides are trying hard to get into the mood.  Yes, they have been shot before - twice - but they are great favourites, and travelling tends to limit the shoe wardrobe a little.    Grey and drizzling outside, so perfect with Frapin's fabulous 1270.  Go Canucks!

4 comments:

  1. Slides...perfect for the ice Kittie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd never heard of the Canucks until now. Thank you, Kittie. No problems in wearing your investments multiple times, just increases the return, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Kittie is getting all sporty on us? What next? Facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joseph, I don't mind the occasional bit of sport, as long as it's entertaining. Actually, ice hockey is one of the better spectator sports in my view...very fast and quite violent!

    ReplyDelete