"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 168 - Embellished

Blush pink leather flats with sparkly 'embellishment' by Vera Wang Lavender enjoying themselves on their last night in Chicago (for a while), accompanied on a balmy evening by Frederic Malle's Carnal Flower.

2 comments:

  1. I do believe I recognise those tiles...

    Lovely and bejeweled...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Alice, it's Bistro Zinc where Kittie imbibed a last Norman Invasion with Joseph the Butler before closing the joint and heading to another bar to continue our conversation. The chaps at BZ send their warmest regards.

    ReplyDelete