"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 153 - Chanel in the land of the Canucks

Aren't these divine?  Spectator-style beige and black Mary Janes in the classic Chanel style, with flared black heels. Note the black tips on the straps, a lovely touch. And although it's not possible to see in this shot, the gold buckles are stamped "Chanel". They are worn with Bel Respiro by - who else? -  Chanel.

2 comments:

  1. perfect classic shoes. and the scent is divine. indeed kittie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, these are classic alright. Don't ever let these ones go, Kittie.

    ReplyDelete