"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 166 - In the pink

Calypso St Barth for Target pink fabric beach-ready flip-flops (as Americans say) resting on a colour-appropriate chair after a very hard day walking around the city.  They are resting, glass of (dry) riesling close by, accompanied by Hermes Osmanthe Yunnan.

2 comments:

  1. You really have hit your stride Kittie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do your feet still look glamourous when you have been power walking around the city all day? Mine would be dirty, blistered and neanderthal looking!

    ReplyDelete