"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Monday, June 20, 2011

Day 171 - Gramercy

Yes, dear reader, we're officially in aubergine - or eggplant - heaven (your choice, "depending on which university you went to", as my favourite grandmother was fond of saying).  These sublime aubergine satin evening sandals with diamante buckles are by Jimmy Choo.  The small buckles on the slingbacks are also delicately studded with diamante, a beautiful touch.  They are posing after a very delicious and enjoyable dinner at New York's Gramercy Tavern, surrounded by a small fragrant cloud of Ormonde Jayne's Frangipani.

1 comment: