"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 160 - Calypso

It certainly felt quite tropical here in Chicago today. To complement the sultriness, these Calypso St Barth for Target wedge espadrilles in vibrant aqua fabric and bright green interiors were having a well-earned rest after a big day, sipping a glass of chilled French rose.  They were partnered with Chanel's yummy Bel Respiro.

3 comments:

  1. The shoes are great but where in Chicago are you contributing to the sultriness?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitty, your suitcase must be bulging with shoes! And I bet you'll be shopping for more?! Sounds like you are enjoying Chicago. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kitty, we have to find you the matching moo moo x

    ReplyDelete