"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 151 - Eager beaver

Kittie in the Jimmy Choo equivalent of the all-time classic Manolo Blahnik Carolyne, a light caramel pointy-toed kitten-heeled slingback, pictured at the Vancouver Club with the club's signature wildlife emblem.   A major point of difference is the Jimmys have adjustable buckles, the Carolynes don't.  Worn with a spritz or two of Hermes' Osmanthe Yunnan.

2 comments:

  1. I love love love the rug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very atmospheric shot, Kittie! I love these but you know I have a preference for Mr. Blahnik on this style.

    ReplyDelete