"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 146 - Patently

Not the best angle (my photographer was irritable today, and in a hurry) but I think the photo still shows the charm of these Miu Miu patent leather sixties-style boots with squarish toes and block heels.  They are a tricky pair, fitting snugly around the foot but having no zip(per)s or 'give' in the leather.  Kittie has occasionally found herself upturned like a struggling cockroach trying to get them off at the end of a long day (not a look one wants to share).  Not today, thankfully.  They were worn on this mild wintry day with the weather-appropriate Sienne l'Hiver by Eau d'Italie.

2 comments: