"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 147 - Red and pink

Sharp-eyed followers will realise they've seen these witty red John Fluevog sandals with heart-shaped heels before, back in February.  I dug them out today as I needed post-pedicure footwear that wouldn't interfere with the paint job while it was drying, so please try to forgive me and take comfort in the lovely fuchsia pink polish.  They are paired with Fou d'Absinthe by L'Artisan Parfumeur.

1 comment:

  1. getting all pretty for something?

    can't wait!

    ReplyDelete