"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 135 - Pizza rustica

At last, an excuse to wear some Manolos!  Dining at Ladro, one of my favourite pizza places, on a Sunday night with friends visiting from Sydney, these classic red suede pumps were accompanied by Coromandel from the Chanel Les Exclusifs collection.

3 comments:

  1. those look dangerously high, or maybe it's the pants leg giving that effect. of course, you in a high heel--it's under control.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They aren't too high - just the standard heel height of around 3.5 inches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tres modern, Ms. France. Very Ines. Like I've said before, you do a red shoe very well!

    ReplyDelete