"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 93 - French Sole

These richly toned red suede flats were purchased at French Sole in Manhattan one very hot day when I was desperate for some walking shoes.  They are made in Spain, and pictured relaxing in the garden after a hard day's work around the house.  They are paired with the eerily beautiful Ormonde Woman by Ormonde Jayne.

3 comments:

  1. Love the colour, love ballet flats - left over from desperate and failed attempts to be a ballerina at 8?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, no, I don't think I'd fit into those little shell pink ballet flats from Bloch's - the ones that tied up with pink satin ribbons. These are definitely the adult version.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very cute. Reminds me to invest in a few pairs for Summer.

    ReplyDelete