"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 92 - Hanging in there

Today, these lovely Prada satin mules in shades of pink, cream, black and brown are hanging around.  Continuing the experimentation with the Ormonde Jayne range, they are accompanied by a few spritzes of the house's velvety Frangipani.

5 comments:

  1. do you mean to tell us that you are actually SUSPENDED from something? Or even more shocking--doing aerobic activity in Prada mules?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joseph, just a few quick press-ups.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Up, up and away...with TAA the friendly way....These take me back to the 60s.

    ReplyDelete