"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 105 - Dr Zhivago

Wow!  Kate Spade navy blue velvet peeptoes with sequinned bow trim at Her Majesty's Theatre in Melbourne for the opening night of Dr Zhivago, the musical.  Certainly a torrid tale!  Accompanied by Ormonde Jayne Frangipani.

2 comments:

  1. I watched DZ on public tv last night, had seen it before but not all of it I think. The sets are amazingly beautiful. And the pacing of the movie is just not done anymore, it was so deliberate and slow. But I was glued.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee, a classic pair. Hm, I may just own this pair myself. Hm. What a coincidence.

    ReplyDelete