"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 86 - Sunday with friends

Vintage Charles Jourdan gold sandals featuring perspex panels having a sigh on a Sunday evening after a long day, happily entertaining some equally hard-working friends.  Worn with the delightful Chanel No 18 from Les Exclusifs.

3 comments:

  1. so modern, I can see them with a chic A-line summer dress, maybe a YSL.
    modern in a vintage way I mean. And they almost channel Liz Taylor's glamour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes and the glow of candlelight, reflect the warmth of a meal shared with good friends.....oh and the harsh reality of how badly I need a pedicure. Your feet are so perfect they should be pressed between the pages of a Woody Allen biography.
    Berger

    ReplyDelete
  3. They may be vintage however that heel is very now, very Dries Van Noten, dahling!

    ReplyDelete