"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 70 - Friday night

Isabella Fiore slingbacks in a nut brown with cute wooden button detail enjoying a glass of champers or three on Friday after a hard week at work, accompanied by a refreshing new acquisition, Guerlain's Cologne du Parfumeur.  This elegant scent was created in 2010 by the house's new master parfumeur, the interestingly named Thierry Wasser (I originally assumed he was a cologne ingredient rather than the creator).  Silly moi!  

...Oh, alright, I suppose I'll have another glass...

1 comment:

  1. I'm too busy admiring the bag, which is so subtle in the background, to look at the shoes!

    ReplyDelete