"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 84 - Navy blue

Manolo Blahnik slingbacks in the classic Carolyne style, this time in navy blue.  Just everyday working shoes having a rest on a Friday evening after work.  They are worn with an oldie but goodie - Loulou by Cacherel.

2 comments:

  1. Of course, the Carolyne is a must-have for every woman...of taste! The shape is so flattering to the foot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stick around here any longer and I'm gonna volunteer for the shoe dept at Bloomingdales.

    ReplyDelete