"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 77 - Beer O'Clock

Partaking of a quick bevvy apres-work with colleagues at Self Preservation, these Emanuel Ungaro slingbacks in beige perforated ponyskin with what looks like faux-lizard trim on the toe tips and heels are enjoying what is traditionally known in these parts as "beer o'clock" (not that Kittie drinks much beer).   Please admire the trademark Ungaro hot pink soles, which are partnered with the luscious Premier Figuier Extreme by L'Artisan Parfumeur.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could see these in more detail, too! You know I'm a sucker for a beige pointy-toed slingback...

    ReplyDelete