"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 255 - Mary Jane, Mary Jane

Kittie, constantly on the quest for the perfect Mary Jane, would like to introduce you to her latest...a pair of mock croc L K Bennett heels, made in Spain (where the rain falls mainly on the plain). I love the proportions of these shoes, and they are - most importantly - extremely comfortable. They are worn with the golden serum I choose when I need an extra dose of confidence...the immortal Amouage Jubilation 25.

1 comment:

  1. you sound quite happy in this post. and I know your love of MJs. nice.

    ReplyDelete